Who we are?
Bright Way Care Services is a newly designed Semi-independent provision in South London address being 159 Perry Vale SE23 2JD, which has a long term rental agreement with Perry Vale Homes Limited 662 High Road, Finchley, London, N12 2NL. This six bedroom house is newly rebuilt/refurbished and boasts a modern comfortable and classic interior design throughout the house. With a modern back garden and two side entrances to the rear of the property allows for easy entrance and egress. This comes with internet connectivity with relevant child- protection safeguards in compliance with CEOP regulation and like agencies.
We support and work with young people to enable them to learn life skills and prepare them to develop their capacity required for leading an independent life.
Bright Way Care Services operates a relationship-oriented model of support as the satisfaction, motivation, success and the general well-being of our young people are important to us. Our support is personalised to each young person and we do not therefore operate one-size fits all model.
The ethos of Bright Way Care Services incorporates the following beliefs:
- That each young person should be viewed as an individual and that their views, attitudes and opinions are respected;
- That young people are experts on themselves, therefore they should be actively involved in decision making about their lives; and
- That young people make mistakes; but we believe that their experience with our structured help and guidance will empower and enable them to succeed; and move into independent accommodation for the first time.
All our practice and planning processes are focused towards meeting the ‘five outcomes’ of the ‘Every Child Matters’ strategy (which are universal ambitions for every child and young person, whatever their background or circumstances. These five key outcomes are:
- Be healthy
- Stay safe
- Enjoy and achieve
- Make a positive contribution
- Achieve economic well-being.
The underlying philosophy of Bright Way Care Services is about helping and supporting young people to feel safe and confident enough to take control of their own feelings, actions and lives.
Our Objectives are to
- Develop person centred pathway support packages for the young people in the service
- Promote positive lifestyles for young people to stay healthy, safe and protected from harm and possible abuse
- Enable young people to meet their health and emotional needs
- Promote and maintain positive relationships that benefit young people and enable them to develop their identity, self-respect and caring for their own well-being
- Promote the right culture that is conducive to learning, education, training and employment and ensuring resources are available to support and encourage young people to gain and maintain education, training and employment
- Enable young people to develop skills to communicate and interact with others and to integrate and contribute to the community in a positive manner
- Enable young people to be become active and responsible citizens, emotionally and economically resilient for their future
- Work in partnership with local authorities, relevant social work and health professionals, parents, relevant adults, education providers and employers to ensure the young people we support are enabled to maximise their potential
- Ensure high quality yet cost effective services are delivered around the needs of the young people
- Promote an anti-discriminatory culture and an atmosphere of trust and respect
- Enable young people to be empowered to make choices and decisions in all areas of their lives and
- Encourage young people to participate and be involved in the delivery and development of the service.
Bright Way Care Services Ltd- ‘Semi – Independent Living’: is an independent organisation providing semi-independent living accommodations for young people between sixteen to eighteen years of age. Our schemes (accommodation and support) are currently situated in South East London (also planning to cover other parts of London and beyond as required); enabling young people to lead a fuller life in their communities. Our aim is to provide a range of opportunities that empower young people to develop skills and enabling them to:
- Strengthen their identity, self-confidence and self-respect
- Meet their health and emotional needs
- Care for their own well-being and set their own goals
- Gain and maintain education, training and employment
- Integrate and contribute to the community in a positive manner
- Become active and responsible citizens, emotionally and economically resilient for their future
- Make choices and decisions in all areas of their lives
- Participate and be involved in the delivery and development of the serviceand
- Live in a safe and stable environment.